2400c processor question

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 05:37:10 PDT 2004

To paraphrase the angel Loki (sic?) from "Dogma"; Never let it be said that
my anal-retentive attention to used powerbooks never paid off!

I think (think!) "THINK!" that I may have accidently gotten 'hold of that
Holiest of Grails (outside of a Powerbook 500c/183 with 56mb RAM)...

... a 2400c/240!

However, the seller seems to think the mobo may be bad after a botched
cardbus surgery.

My question: was the difference between the 2400c/180 and the 2400c/240
simply the processor? Or was there more, like a different mobo?

Thanks,

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. ­- John Fund