2400c processor question

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 19:55:19 PDT 2004

Just two things different, from my knowledge: the CPU speed, and Cardbus was enabled on all of
them from the start, because they managed to fix whatever hardware issue they had on the
production run of the 2400c/180 units.

Oh, yeah, and as Ralph mentioned- a Japanese Unicode keyboard.

Ah! Well, this may be only cosmetic.........but the caps lock had a light in it! I can't remember
if the normal japanese keyboard that I have has this feature, though. I will look at it.

Good luck with it :-)