[Duo2400] Looking for SCSI cable stuff

David Cohen david at dbcohen.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 00:08:17 PDT 2004

I just bought a dedicated cable off eBay, with and HDI-30 male plug on one end (to go into the 2400), and a male 25-pin plug on the other end (to go into a SCSI device). I paid $6.95 plus shipping, and it arrived in three days (on international postage).

Seemed to me to be more robust than those l-shaped adapters, but the seller has those as well for a $1 more. Do a seller serach on eBay for coehillbilly.

Regards,

David Cohen.