Dear 2400c: Please come home.

Frisco Del Rosario frisco at appleisp.net
Sat Aug 7 00:55:02 PDT 2004

>From: BrandyBndr at netscape.net (Brandy
>
>Are you going to stay on the list and send post's from the
>afterlife!  Wonder if they have DSL, T1 or something better!  ;-)

In fact, she came home Wednesday with a $300 invoice for a new
processor and a new PRAM battery plus service.

Maybe I have just been imagining improved performance, but today,
instead of making a 45-minute drive to work, I took two trains and a
bus. It added one hour and 45 minutes to the trip, but I just wanted
to be on the road -- I'm sure you know the feeling.
--
Frisco Del Rosario