[DuoList] 2400c hard drive upgrades

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 1 12:04:53 PST 2004

I replace my HD with a 10 gig from an iBook I set 2 equal partitions
and was still able to get into SCSI disk mode.  I know it wasn't
supposed to work but is does. I don't know if this is a fluke or what.
I don't use the SCSI disk mode much maybe only once or twice since i
got my 2400 back in 97'.

BG