[DuoList] PB2400 green light-o-death???

Morris Rieger hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:10:10 PST 2004

Balazs,

It sounds like you haven't tried to get rid of that death light yet,
so you might not have any major problem.  First thing I would try is
to disconnect the a/c adapter and battery, and open up that little
port protector door on the back of the laptop.  Then, there's a tiny
button you can press above the floppy drive port and the graphic
denotes that with a power symbol (circle with an I in it).  Push the
button and hold it for a few seconds (some say up to 40 seconds).
Then, plug in your battery and a/c adapter and try turning the machine
on.  If it's nothing major, you should be all set after doing that!

Morris