[DuoList] screwdriver or flamethrower?

Tom and Lisa P gionpeters at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 15:24:09 PST 2004

>What about a hack for the terrible video performance in the 2300c?
>
>On Dec 1, 2004, at 4:14 PM, Tom and Lisa P wrote:
>
>>The Dr. is IN !
>>
>>Havnt done to much with Duos lately, but I am hoping to help
>>Antonio with the 2 MB 2400 VRAM hack.
>>
>>Mad Dog

Well, you can replace the C&T 65220 controller with a 65225, but I
never thought to test the video performance.  MacBench ?

I transplanted the controller in the hopes of running lines to an
extra 512K of VRAM, but I have put that on the back shelf when I
realized I would have to probably drill holes in the mobo to keep
half the lines short.

Mad Dog