[DuoList] The worst modem ever in history. EVER.

ben daily ben_daily2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 23:36:58 PST 2004

Wandering far afield...
The Vic-20 probably ran at 1megahertz since the Commodore 64 ran at 1 and the 128 doubled the speed to the a whopping 2 megahertz line...
Ben

Yep, you can get a hell of a lot more for your money
buying a used PC, but it's just fun messing around
with the Duo- It's fun seeing what you can still do
with older technology, and they're so darn cute! A lot
of the older applications work just fine for my needs.
100 MHz processors are still darn fast compared to my
old Commodore VIC-20 running at probably less than 2
MHz, or even my original 4.77 MHz IBM PC! (Why didn't
I sell it 15 years ago?)