[DuoList][NDC] USB board for Power Mac 7200??

Edwin Morrow morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 16:11:51 PST 2004

Sorry for the no Duo content.  Just have a quick question that I'm sure someone will have
an answer for, and don't want to join another list for just one question.

I want to get an external HD to save a lot of pics and MP3s to.  I want to know if I can
get a board with a USB port for my old Power Macintosh 7200/75, running OS 8.6 ??  Anyone
know of such a board and what I should pay??

Thanks much in advance and sorry again for the lack of Duo content.  Oh, I did manage to
get my 230 back together, so that's a little duo content. :-)

Ed