[DuoList] USB on 2400?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 18:47:29 PST 2004

Chris, I'm not sure where the bottleneck would be, maybe USB 1.1 or the
PC card bus....  I wouldn't expect the processor speed to be a factor.

You may trying too hard for a desktop solution, using a an old portable
platform.

If you have an external monitor and can wait a few months you might
want to consider this:   :-)
	http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0412expo2.html