[DuoList] Re: Better End Than a Landfill

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 22:54:02 PST 2004

Ken Gillett <ken at ukgb.net> wrote:
>My basic idea is to use the Duo, connected to the house ethernet
>network (via the Ethernet Micro Dock I have) and with an ADB connected
>FM radio by D2 that I also still have (I think it's stereo) and a pair
>of AppleDesign powered speakers.

A Duo system cannot natively do stereo audio playback without additional
hardware, the usual solution is a nubus audio card. Hmm, that might be a
toughy though to attach to a MicroDock.

In fact, how exactly were you contemplating getting audio of any sort out
of your Duo (except through its single builtin speaker?) Or did I miss
something?

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700