[Duo2400] Hot 2400

Jughead edwinsallan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 11:22:30 PST 2004

Hi Robert,

Glad to see you in this forum. I own a Powerbook 2400
myself and I undertstand your concern as I myself
found out the hard way that you MUST keep it cool if
you want it to last for a long time.

There are several suggestions from this thread from
PinoyMac.org, a web site for Filipino Mac users. There
are some practical suggestions that are quite off the
wall as well but if it works for you then why not?

Here's the link to the thread. Please check it out:

http://www.pinoymac.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=628&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Keep rocking,

Edwin

What's a good and cheap solution to make the 2400

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
I am so cool. It's great to be me. ;-)