Enabling Card bus possible w/ 2400/180

Sid Barras sbarris at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 8 21:19:40 PST 2004

Hi again gang,
I am, as I said in my previous letter, new to the list, and I perhaps made a
mistake burying two questions within one letter.

(I got very good leads on solving the no-start-up problem, thanks very much.
The 2400 list has a very good reputation amongst the other pb lists I
subscribe too -- G3, pb 1400)

I read on the "mac2400 site" something about enabling cardbus on the model
with the "two yellow jumper wires" on the logic board-- it said that "on
this model, all that is required is 'cutting the codes,' [not "cutting the
wires, I assume] and "there is reference on the internet."

I've not found such sources yet. Can anyone direct me to them?

Regards and thanks
Sid B