Minidock repair manual

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 10 18:08:01 PST 2004

Jim wrote:

> Hi, Any-one have the service manual or know of a valid url to it.
>
> My minidock has stopped working. ):
>
> Won't even supply power from the powersupply plug to the duo.
> No floppy, scsi, modem or printer ports.
>
> Thought's.

If you don't get a URL, I could mail you a copy - it's 420 KB.
I'd like to wait until after Friday when I finally get DSL here
so it doesn't take so long to upload.

There isn't much you can service inside the minidock though,
so you're probably going to be looking for a loose wire.

If you want to buy another minidock, I have at least one spare.
You can contact me off list if you're interested.

Someday I'll have to get all my extra Duo stuff together to
put it up for sale.

Good luck, hope you find something you can fix.

-wayne
ingallsw at frontiernet.net