[Duo2400] Re: New to list-- 2400 won't start up- need experienced advice!

Sid Barras sbarris at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 02:13:19 PST 2004

Sid replies to Greg's expert advice:

Greg, you nailed it! It was exactly that pesky little fuse on the
motherboard. That site you linked me to had a link for the fuse I needed,
and I've already ordered it. I checked the fuse with a meter (though with a
magnifier, I was able to visually see the link broken.

I have a small 10 watt soldering iron, but I've never tried to solder
anything this small-- but I'm up for this challenge. Gotta go dig out that
electronics tools catalog I got years ago when I was working on old 35 mm
SLRs. I suppose there is an even smaller soldering set up for work like
this?
Thanks Again!!

Sid B