2400 GLOD

Antonio Malcolm ironhawk at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 13:56:01 PST 2004

I also have a 'Book, which refuses to work.
I've checked all the fuses with a digital multimeter ( Radio Shack
device, makes a sound if the fuse carries a current ) and all the fuses
check out. The previous owner says it simply never woke from sleep,
and, I wonder if it isn't the processor daughter card. Someone has
offered me a 180mhz daughtercard for fifty bucks, including shipping.
This sounds like a good deal, but, before I plunk down more cash for
this machine, only to find it's still dead, I figured I'd ask if anyone
with more experience than I can give advice on what else may cause the
GLOD.

?

Thanx.

-Antonio