Want to buy: 2400c WITH processor upgrade

Clemens P.B. Hladek Clemenseken at t-online.de
Thu Feb 12 13:55:34 PST 2004

Hi, I´m Clemens (a newbie).
actually i own a 2400c quite some time - but it GLODded ...
so now i´m looking for a new
<b>PB 2400c WITH G3 Processor Upgrade</b>, xMB RAM, xGB HD, no external
drives or PCMCIA Card Modem needed (but will take these). <b>Glad if the
PCMCIA Card Drive is upgraded</b> but not THAT important ...
Please tell me which accessories are available and what software (if
any: only the ones with license, manual etc.) you could sell with it.
I live in Germany and will of course pay shipping. If that makes any
sense to anyone I might trade in my old PB 2400c (no upgrades) which is
dead (GLOD). I probably will offer it here once I may have got my new
one ...
(I am also right now in contact with someone from this list to buy a
"normal" PB 2400c ...
... AND: sorry that my first posting here is a little abrupt - but i was
advised by Ralph Mawyer that their page at
"...uwaterloo.ca/mac2400/forsale.html" will no longer be maintained!)