PC Exchange issue

Robert JA Basilio Jr. b at ourcouch.org
Sat Feb 21 08:12:27 PST 2004

Hi List:

I have a 2400 180/48 MB running OS 8. What kind of extension file/app do I
need to install so that it will read my PC 1.4 MB disk? This same disk is
read by my Mystic Color Classic. But when I insert the very same disk into
my 2400's floppy drive, the 2400 asks me whether I want to initialize it
either as a Macintosh 800K disk or a ProDos 800K disk?

What do I need to install so that it would read it as a 1.4 MB disk? Or do I
have a separate problem with the disk drive?

Thanks.

Robert