Panasonic KXL-D742( was external Panasonic SCSI CDROM)

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 22:01:15 PST 2004

Well, although I received a heaping helping of help from Listmembers, nothing has really worked
out for this drive as far as getting it to work.

Tried the old Apple "universal" driver.
Tried Toast driver.
Tried the hacked Apple driver.
Tried CD Sunshine.

CD Sunshine seemed to get the farthest with this unit, but I had unpredictable results with it.

Will have to play around with the drivers more when I get back to the U.S.

Thanks to all who sent me either links or software!!

John