Duo 2300 trackpad cable..who needed one??

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 05:32:24 PST 2004

While cleaning out the office/radio "hamshack" the other day ("yes, dear,
I'll get rid of that stuff...certainly, dear....yes,  dear"...heh) I came across
a Duo 2300 trackpad in good condix.  This is the trackpad only (removed from
the frame), the "clicker" which includes the switch, and the (easily torn)
ribbon cable (P/N 632-0067).  Someone was looking for one the other day...contact
me off-list and we'll discuss.  Reasonable offers of course accepted.

Cheers!
Andrew