ADTEC 96MB RAM Vs. Vintage 96MB RAM

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 15:44:10 PST 2004

Looking through some of the Japanese sites, I came across pictures of the ADTEC a while back. The
physical layout of the chips on the silicon is a little different. If memory serves me, the ADTEC
had less on there.

The Vintage chip, after looking through the List archives, seems to be a Toshiba part. Maybe for
their line of Libretto laptops, before the became a bit larger?

I couldnt find any technical information on either, such as speed, voltage, etc.

Maybe I could find some type of Classic RAM analyzer? Anyone know what specs are needed for 2400c
RAM?

Never could understand why there is a *hardware* limit on the RAM in these units....

Hmmmm... next up is soldering a 64MB chip into it  ~_^