[Duo2400] Yu-plan keyboards

Brian brian at brodytheater.com
Tue Jul 6 15:06:50 PDT 2004

Andy,

Who knows... they used to retail for $149-$159 from MCE and/or Macimports.
I looked back through my eBay records to see what past auctions have
fetched... only found one that I had noted or bid on, which went for $151.17
on 9/3/01.

They do seem pretty rare, but I have no idea what this will go for, as the
market for 2400 stuff seems to have dropped off a bit.

I think this is the first rose colored one I've seen available.  I bid $24
and change for it... here's hoping that bid holds!!!

--Brian Kameoka
Seattle, WA