[Duo2400] Help with Farallon Ethermac on 2400c

Greg 2400C at retrotechpost.com
Fri Jul 9 14:42:04 PDT 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 9:32 AM, PB Schechter wrote:

> So, if those of you in the know think that my problem is the driver,
> can you
> point me to a source of (or e-mail me) a working driver?
>
> In either case, I would appreciate "setup instructions," as well.

Here's the driver I'm using right now for my PN595A in a 2400C:

<http://www.proxim.com/support/all/maccard/software/dl2001-09-10a.html>

If you don't have a current copy of StuffIt Expander, download it; it's
FREE... or buy StuffIt Deluxe.

Here are some good sources for setup help:

<http://www.atpm.com/network/>

<http://macguru.biz/macnetwork.html>

<http://homepage.mac.com/stjames14840/MacOS/network2macs.html>

--