[Duo2400] Re: Yu-plan keyboards

Cubeistan rspilker at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 10:30:12 PDT 2004

Keyword spamming is the practice of including brand names or other
inappropriate "keywords" in a title or description for the purpose of
gaining attention or diverting users to a listing. Keyword spamming is
unfair to members who may be searching for a specific item and receive
search results of listings that are not selling the item. Users often
are confused and frustrated by such tactics.
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-keywords.html>