[Duo2400] Re; Expanding the list - not closing it.

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 07:39:39 PDT 2004

--- Donald McCaig <McCaig at va.tds.net> wrote:
> Dear Gurus,
> 	This list has helped me keep my Duo 280 and 2400c
> alive and happy.
> It has been a wonderful resource. I vote to keep it
> as it is.
> 					Donald McCaig
>
> Yucatec Farm
> Williamsville, Virginia 24487
> USA

A year ago I inherited a Duo 2300c, my FIRST
Macintosh!! As a long time PC user, I really
appreciated the sincere help offered by many folks on
this list on several occaisions when I was in
desparate straits!!! Software and hardware issues were
resolved. I have even been able to offer some help to
other needy persons a couple of times. I always read
the messages and have learned a lot about Mac's,
2400s, and other Duos as well. As old as it is, my Duo
2300c is still quite useful. I would hate to see this
list go away. The number of messages has greatly
decreased over the last 6 months or so, but the list
is still needed.
For some reason, I didn't receive the thread of
messages that led to Don's response. But I vote to
keep this list.

Art in Silicon Valley