[Duo2400] Re: trackpad and clicker replacement

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 21:57:21 PDT 2004

On Jul 24, 2004, at 6:07 PM, Thomas Ethen wrote:

> I need directions on replacing the trackpad/clicker part of the case
> on my
> 2400c, such as taking the case apart that far without breaking
> something
> like ribbon cables and then putting it back together.
>
> Tom

Basic disassembly instructions and details on clicker repair are on the
mac2400 pages. ... /Hardware/Peripherals  Trackpad

Also Peter has a bit of info here:

http://www.liethen.com/filia-ul-copt/clicker/index.html

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.