[Duo2400] Stop what? How to re-subscribe.

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 07:42:20 PDT 2004

--- mko at nt.net wrote:

> But, so, if it happens again, I just send one to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>,
> no subject or body needed?
> And then how do I get back in?

Here is the URL for the page where you can subscribe
to the DuoList-
http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml

By the way, I don't use the digest mode and have Yahoo
web-based email. I was NOT deluged like some of you
were. I did get maybe 4 or 5 messages, and I was a
little confused because one of them seemed to be a
response to a question that I didn't receive. I feel
lucky that I didn't get the mess!!

Art in Silicon Valley