[Duo2400] 'New' 2400 G3/240 with cache problems?

Alex Santos 10MB Pakiet Mail misiewicz at poczta.tp.pl
Wed Jul 28 01:12:28 PDT 2004

Hello Mark Geary,

I found out that the seller of the G3 card wants 120 Polish zł.

This amounts to $33 US.

There are 2 days left before the auction ends.

If you are interested let me know, and I will buy it for you.

Alex

Here is her first email response to me. I asked her how much she wants
as a minimum bid.

Hello,

Your polish is not very good I hope my english is better. My
price is 120 zloty.

regards,
Joanna

I forgot to ask her is it is in working condition, so I sent her
another email, she wrote:

It is full functional. I have tested it.

Regards,
Joanna

Here is her address if you would like to contact her directly, she
speaks good enough English
joanna313 at wp.pl