[Duo2400] Re: Dead battery

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 13:06:28 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/7/2004 3:59:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
2400C at retrotechpost.com writes:

>>The battery icon
>> sits on
>> empty after briefly displaying the lightning bolt for about 20-30
>> seconds.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

>Sure, it's time to buy a new battery. Assuming, of course, that you
>know for sure that your charger works. ;-)

U know, the last post did remind me of something...

When I got my 1st Comet a few months ago, the battery would only charge for a
few seconds, and then it would stop and the battery would register as either
dead or not inserted; I think the latter, if memory serves...

Anyway, it turned out to be the power board; the component that send the
power to the battery... the battery was fine.

Craig W.
Atlanta GA

"If you go to war you have already lost"
---Shogun Tokugawa