Ethernet on 2400c

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 05:54:14 PDT 2004

Hi fellow listers,

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

I am trying to get my 2400c/180/80/4 Gig/cardbus enabled/OS 9.1  to do ethernet using a Megahertz Ethernet/modem card. However, so far, no luck.

I did a fresh install of 9.1 on one of the two partitions on my hard drive and installed the Megahertz Ethernet.Modem Powerbook 2400/3400 Update. The Ethernet combi card now correctly appears on the desktop. That's the good news, the bad is that, though Apple Enet is listed among the extensions in the Extensions manager, I neither see it amongst the control panels nor does it appear as an option in the TCP/IP control panel. Needless to say that I can't make contact with the network......

Any suggestions????

Peter