[Duo2400] What does "cardbus upgrade" mean to you, concerning the pb 2400?

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Tue Jun 15 22:08:30 PDT 2004

If upgraded by MCE then you have a card-bus upgraded 2400. You probably
don't have the correct set of extensions for whatever usb device you're
trying and/or the appropriate Apple drivers. You did not mention what device
you are trying to use. My MCE-upgraded 2400 works great with firewire and
usb cards.