[Duo2400] What does "cardbus upgrade" mean to you, concerning the pb 2400?

Brian briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 16 09:36:38 PDT 2004

Out of the box the 2400 could handle what where then called PCMCIA
cards(16 bit), if the machine you have was cardbus upgraded then it can
hancle those plus PC cards (32 bit).

The key thing being that you need the modified drivers to control the
upgrade and of course a the cards. (firewire,USB, 100T ethernet etc.)

What happens when you insert a USB card? What OS are you using?

If it is not modified then you may have overpaid you did not mention
the total price.
At the very least it was a misrepresentation of goods, give him a bad
feedback and file a complaint with Ebay.

BG

On Jun 15, 2004, at 9:39 PM, Sid Barras wrote:

> I wrote back and said that I was pretty sure the pb 2400 could do this
> right out of the box in stock condition...
> They wrote back and said basically "well, that's what I meant-- the
> upgrade means it can handle type I, II or III PCMCIA cards."

Brian G
Personal Mail
briang113 at pacbell.net