[Duo2400] Re: What does "cardbus upgrade" mean to you, concerning the pb 2400?

Greg 2400C at retrotechpost.com
Wed Jun 16 09:56:50 PDT 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 10:36 AM, Brian wrote:

> If it is not modified then you may have overpaid you did not mention
> the total price.
> At the very least it was a misrepresentation of goods, give him a bad
> feedback and file a complaint with Ebay.

Don't resort to negative feedback until you have explored solutions
through SquareTrade and PayPal. Perhaps the seller would be willing to
refund part of the price as a concession. People are too quick to hand
out bad feedback. I received negative feedback on two occasions as a
seller, both of which because the buyer did not read or failed to
understand the detail in the listing. I sold a 20 AMP PDU and
specifically listed it as such. I got bad feedback when the buyer
realized he couldn't plug it in to a normal 15-amp outlet. There were
even photos in the listing of the 20 amp plug.

--
Greg G
2400C at retrotechpost.com