[Duo2400] Re: What does "cardbus upgrade" mean to you, concerning the pb 2400?

Greg 2400C at retrotechpost.com
Thu Jun 17 08:19:57 PDT 2004

On Jun 17, 2004, at 7:18 AM, Sid Barras wrote:

> Does anyone have a driver for the MacNally USB card they could send me?
>
> I'm up to four pb 2400s now. I'm hoping that once I get the population
> numbers high enough, they'll start procreating on their own.

Sid:

After reading your posts, I'm convinced that you actually do have a
modified machine, but you're just not loading the correct software.
There **is no** "MacAlly software" AFAIK. Once you load the s/w I sent
the link for, you should be good to go. Please keep me informed.

FWIW, I'm using a MacAlly cardbus USB card. All I had to load was the
Apple USB Adapter Card Support.

--
Greg G
2400C at retrotechpost.com