[Duo2400] Re: Clean Install Assistant- Stuffit Expander problem.

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 20:20:53 PDT 2004

Hello- I tried downloading version 5.5 of Stuffit on
the Tucows website but I still get a message that the
file is corrupted and damaged. I also got a disk error
message EOF. I tried getting the hqf file but my yahoo
web based mail showed it as a 2.9MB text file. I tried
to highlight the text to save it but my hand slipped
and I lost the text. Didn't feel like waiting for 2.9
MB of text to download again. I'm using Netscape
Communicator right now to read my mail and download
the files. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe an even
older version of Stuffit? (Mine is v 3.5.2)