light of death?

adoque at o2online.de adoque at o2online.de
Sun Mar 7 08:57:36 PST 2004

Hello  evereybody,
I´m new to the list. And new to the mac. A couple of days ago my 2400 froze,
I couldn´t do anything. After pushing the reset button at the back it would
restart but freeze again after a few minutes. LAter it would´nt restart
at all, but the light at the top and the apple would blink. Even after unplugging
power and battery.Now there´s nothing left, sometimes there is a click sound
when pushing the on/off button, but nothing more happens. If anoybody knows
something about it, please let me know.
Adoquet