[Duo2400] Re: Ethernet w/ OS 9.1?

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 09:51:12 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/8/2004 12:41:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dijkwel at aol.com writes:

>Let me know if that'll do the trick. I tried it for my cardbus-enabled 2400c
>but it didn't change a thing, still no ethernet showing up as an option for
>TCP/IP even though the card shows up on the desktop.

Hmmm.... Not a very promising prospective NOW; now maybe I can concentrate on
my work(!) and stop being antsy about gettin' home!   ;-)

What OS are U running?

If this does not work, I *may* consider dropping down a few OS digits(!) for
my 2400c.

Craig W.
Hot-Lanta, GA