Upgrade Path

Nathan nathan at incirlik.net
Mon Mar 15 10:04:44 PST 2004

 As soon as my newly aquired 280c arrives in the mail, I would like to begin
the process to have a 2300c. Now I understand I need to purchase the mobo,
and most likely ram for the mobo. But do I need a new hd as well? The one in
the book currently is a 1.1gb SCSI.
 Also, I haven't had the best of luck with eBay and would like to know if
anyone on the list can recommend a place to go for batteries and a minidoc.

TIA,

--
Nathan Templeton
G3/300, 8600/300, 7200/120, 6400/180

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock."