Printer Driver for Laserwriter Select 310

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 25 18:41:40 PST 2004

Mel wrote:

> Now I can't get my Laserwriter Select 310 printer to print.
> Original Printer Drive won't work above 8.5, according to Apple site.
> Two websites who supposedly had a workaround are no longer active.
> Anyone know where to get what I need to make it work?

You will want to go here:
<http://www.quovadimus.net/serialbridge.html>
LW_Serial_Bridge will bring your 310 back to life. It costs $20, but
it's
worth the cost to keep the printer going. I used it for a while with my
310 and now it's been passed on to my parents who have been using
it for a couple years. It's a tiny bit slower to print than with OS 7.x,
but a lot cheaper than buying a new laser printer.

-wayne

ps. sometimes you may see "quovadimus.cc", but it should be ".net"
instead of ".cc"