[Duo2400] PowerBook Duo 2300c/100 48Meg memory module

Thomas G. Monclova samoht at bl.org
Wed May 5 10:19:15 PDT 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Raymond P Reedy wrote:

> Anyone know where to find one of these modules and approximate price???
>

> Ray

        Ahh...the Holy Grail.  I've seen those sell for as much as $250
(and that was a couple of years ago). I'd pay up to $175 without feeling
guilty.  More than that, actually, if I've solved world hunger first.

        eBay is probably your best bet at this point.  Every memory
reseller I've talked to says they're out of stock and even the
PowerbookGuy.com doesn't have 'em anymore.

        -t