[Duo2400] MPEG viewer ??

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Wed May 5 12:47:50 PDT 2004

IF you use OS X and do ANYTHING related to video conversion, you
absolutely must use ffmpegX.  ffmpeg is a Unix/Linux application for
playing with video/audio codecs and ffmpegX puts a friendly GUI on it
for us mere mortals.

http://homepage.mac.com/major4/

If you're just looking to play with mpegs under Classic, head over to
http://www.versiontracker.com and search for "mpeg".  There's a ton of
small, specialized apps (and QT plugins) that you can add to your "tool
box".  I do a lot of divx and mpeg encoding (totally legal, I promise)
and ffmpegX has been just about the best thing I've gotten my hands on
(especially considering it's shareware/GNU).

Josh