[Duo2400] Re: No software at all!

Leigh Ann motogrrl at pacbell.net
Sun May 9 13:41:10 PDT 2004

>Does the sleep LED blink ?  If you dont even get the screen to power
>on, you may have the dreaded....GLOD.

The sleep LED blinks.  And I've hooked up an external monitor to the
PB, and it turns out not to be wiped at all (I only had the GF's word
that it had been wiped, actually it's fully loaded with MacOS 9 and a
memory upgrade and all kinds of coolness, including the deceased BF's
personal files, which I'll be getting the hell rid of, yeesh).

But the screen and the PB aren't talking to each other, it seems.
So, shall I google for GLOD, or can you tell me what it means? ;)

	- LA