[Duo2400] Re: No software at all!

Leigh Ann motogrrl at pacbell.net
Sun May 9 14:07:20 PDT 2004

>If the screen never lights up it may be a GLOD or a screen issue.
>The external monitor is a good idea.

Seems pretty obvious @ this point that it's a screen issue.  In fact,
occasionally the screen will blink like it's _trying_ to display --
seems almost more like a loose connection than anything else; does
that make sense?

Beginning to think this is gonna be more trouble than it's worth if
it means I have to take the thing in for repairs.  :P  Still, it's
got nice mods, a good big harddrive, plenty of memory... and it's the
PB I wanted ever since I saw it.  So if getting the screen repaired
isn't prohibitively expensive, I may go for it... advice?

	- LA