My 2400 final sale....

Tom Seid t.seid at comcast.net
Wed May 12 07:06:03 PDT 2004

Dear all,
I can't say that I am done with this list, cause it always has been so
friendly and helpful, BUT, I am done toying with 2400's, so I have posted a
for sale on ebay of all my 2400 stuff...
the last breakdown put me over.
I sold a 2400 to someone on ebay, who recently showed up on the list (he
shall remain nameless)...reporting the same issues about a 2400 that he had
just bought ( a scsi fry basically)....however, prior to that, I am now sure
he fried the one I sold him, me being a nice guy, knowing 2400's have their
quirks, especially in the hands of the newbie, took it back from him, full
refund....I've lost patience and money trying to resurrect it, so
everything, such as it is, is up for sale....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4130870027&category=4606&
sspagename=STRK%3AMEASE%3AIT&rd=1

Have a look....I posted on ebay obviously for bigger exposure, but if anyone
makes me a serious offer in the next 24 hours I will do a deal
privately....please email me at  my email and not the list....so we don't
get bogged down with for sale chatter.
Thanks
Tom