Regarding Equipment available, make offer

alan wernstrum antiquepopcornco at softcom.net
Wed May 12 17:30:22 PDT 2004

Folks I'm not trying to fleece anyone.  Either make me a reasonable offer,
and I know shipping is involved, or I'll commit it to the trash.  Trash is
easier and more expediant.  I don't want to sound hard nosed but I do not
have the time to fool around with this equipment for ever.  I'm moving up
to all brand new OS X equipment and entering into the modern era.  I'm not
an electronic hot rodder nor do I want to be.  I would like to at least
have the opportunity to be paid a little for the time to deal with this.
I'm just a guy who feels fair to middlin which isn't bad for a cranky old
man.  I appreciate the inquiries, but feel that this is an ongoing
bargining session which I do not have time for.  I put it out there for the
List's benefit and if that's not good enough, so be it.  Thanks for your
patience.

2ea	DuoDock w/ethernet
1ea	Duo 230
1ea	Powerbook w/ac adapt., mouse
1ea	Newer floppy drive (17pin?)
1ea	Newer scsi micro dock (30pin)
1ea	HDI scsi/dock adapt.
1ea	Microtech 8mb 72pin ram card
1ea	Newer 16mb ram card for PB2300
1ea	PB Duo battery w/case  (mdl M1499 Unk. cond.)
1ea 	Powerbook Duo ac adapter

Please contact me off list.

Alan @

antiquepopcornco at softcom.net