FS: PowerBook 2400 for Parts

Robert JA Basilio Jr. boojie at boojie.org
Sat May 15 11:00:00 PDT 2004

This goes for $70 shipped in the continental US. Includes 16 MB RAM, 180 Mhz
Mobo, screen (cables are undamaged as seen in the pic below), and an
unidentified PCMCIA Card, which is stuck in the lower PC slot. All items are
untested. Payment should be received RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MOMENT through
PayPal at boojie at boojie dot org since I am leaving for Manila this
Monday, May 17th. If payment is received later today, this will be shipped
by a friend of mine Monday via US Priority Mail. If payment is not received
today or tomorrow, this will be stashed in my handcarried luggage.

Pictures at:

http://www.boojie.org/misc/pbook.html

Thanks.

Robert