For Sale: 270c & Dock

Bill Judson jutso at ripco.com
Sun May 16 18:21:48 PDT 2004

I have a Duo 270c I'd like to find a good home for.

It has 24 MB RAM, a 230 MB hard drive, 14.4 modem, tempramental keyboard
(aren't they all?!), plastics in good condition, except for a small
scratch on top cover, bare screw heads on display-side of top.

Battery completely dead; PRAM time & date stays current, unless the 270c
is unpowered for days, but it will charge up again when plugged into the
wall for a while.

AC adaptor included.

Also have a Duo Dock (I, but with a II cover to fit the active matrix
color display on the 270c). It has 1 MB VRAM, FPU, an Apple Twisted Pair
ethernet card, hard drive sled, but no hard drive or internal SCSI cable
(the cable was bad; external SCSI works fine). The power supply was
replaced with another used PSU. Security key included.

The 270c laptop alone for $20, Duo Dock for $15, both for $30, or I can
part out the Dock (sorry, I don't have enough confidence in messing with
the laptop's insides to part that out, & I'd rather see it sold whole
anyway). Or best offer.

Prices do not include shipping from 60201 (N. Illinois).
Thanks,

--
Over,

        Jutso