[DuoList] 230

Richard Bennet richbennetlaf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 18:13:37 PST 2004

ED, Hi again - I checked the dimensions of my duoDock Plus; 12"Wx15"Lx5"H - not nearly as big as a G3 desktop! Also, these duodock units are factory boxed, from Apple and look absolutely like NOS items. (New Old Stock) Whether they are new or just refurbed by Apple, there is no difference! The only problem was that my floppy drive would not pull in or eject a disk. I called Shrevesystems. They were willing to replace the whole unit, but since everything was like new, I just asked them to send me a replacement disk drive I could put in myself. They were happy to solve any problem - nice folks. Evidently they have A LOT of these units. The "Plus" designation means it has the slightly larger capacity to accept the later duos also, such as 280c, and 2300. Let me know if you get one! For more info, google search 'duo dock'.

Rich

Edwin Morrow <morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca> wrote:
Thanks again Rich.
Ed