[DuoList] WTB: Powerbook 2400c

Hugh Schickel hschickel at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 06:47:52 PST 2004

Per your request - this config is available for an offer:
PB2400c VGC — stock processor, 112MBRAM, stock HD, working battery —
holds charge 40-60min (rarely to 90min). 3 mods: 1. cardbus wires
clipped but cage NOT MODIFIED, 2. Clicker button built up underneath
with duct tape so that it works more easily and 3. 112MB memory. This
is a great machine. I'm keeping my second one (same specs). I really
just don't need 2 as I use by PB12" most of the time.

Hugh