[DuoList] Fwd: More on 2400c 96mb RAM chip (found reliable source!)

Morris Rieger hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:48:49 PST 2004

Vintage replied to me very quickly, within hours!  They confirmed my
suspicions in beautiful English ;)  Anyone looking to buy the RAM, now
you can for $65 plus UPS ground shipping.

Here is a copy of what they wrote to me:

Dear Morris;

Thank you for your recent inquiry about Powerbook 2400c 96MB RAM chip .
We
do ship the product we have to United States, too.

In order to proceed your order, we need to have your information below;
Your full name
Address with Zip cord
Phone number
Email address

We only accept credit card(Issued in either Japan or U.S.A.) as a
payment
method. We ship your purchase via either UPS Ground or 2days or 3days.
Please let us know which shipment method you would like to choose. We
will
let you know that how much ground total will be after we get all the
information we need.

Again, thank you for your inquiry, we hope that  we'll hear from you
soon!

Sincerely,

Yuko Stewart

Yuko Stewart